Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Wow, Shakily Climbing Back onto The Bandwagon

So, needless to say I have definitely fallen off of the bandwagon. However, I've been attempting to climb back on ever since I graduated from my Master's program. I went back to being vegetarian, I joined a gym at home, and when I don't feel like going to the gym I make sure I do SOMETHING at home. Lately that something has been Insanity.

This work out series REALLY kicks your butt. I couldn't walk for the first couple of days afterwards but it really helps to jumpstart a workout. Sean T, the coach, motivator or what ever you want to call him does a fantastic job at engaging his audience. Even when you feel like you are ready to give up, him constantly encouraging you from the TV screen is enough to make you push through.

The best thing about Insanity however is that it doesn't require any outside equipment. It's just you and your body racing each other to the finish line. The workouts usually last about a half an hour to forty-five minutes but each of those minutes is spent working your butt off.

I highly recommend these workouts to anyone!

Starting Weight: 220
Current Weight: 219
Goal Weight : 195
Pounds to go: 24
Pounds lost: 1


No comments:

Post a Comment